1947 – 1962
The Malay Girls College was situated in amongst the rubber trees of the Socfin Plantation at milestone two-and-a-half at Jalan Damansara, Kuala Lumpur. It was a double storey bungalow which could house 40 eager students hand-picked from every state with the intention of turning out well groomed, well educated young Malay ladies, well equipped to contribute to the growth of the country as well as to bring up the future leaders of Malaysia.Throughout the years the enrolment numbers kept increasing, new wings were added on until such time when the students outgrew the premises! This lead to the relocation of the school to its second home in Seremban.
The original school changed hands with several different schools until 1989 when it was demolished to make way for The Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilisation.